Start Your Own Commercial Cleaning Franchise with OpenWorks
OpenWorks gives franchisees the following
- Guaranteed customers – NO SELLING REQUIRED
- Equipment/supplies are included
- Initial and ongoing education/training
- Administrative support for invoicing/collections
- You can operate your business from home
- Low start up costs with financing available
What it takes to start a franchise
- Minimum of $9,000 in liquid capital
- Be committed to excellent customer service
- A willingness to work hard
- Respect for customers and employees
- Investment in yourself and your future
With an OpenWorks Franchise you can expect:
- Only full-time franchises
- Hands-on approach – Franchisees are required to personally clean and service their accounts for several weeks before they can expand their business
- Full service training and continuing education
- Training: All franchisees are required to complete an initial training program that covers all facets of commercial cleaning, safety, supervision and chemical/equipment usage
- Education: Through an integrated advanced training program in management, customer service, recruiting, supervision and safety, an OpenWorks franchisee becomes a full-fledged facility services contractor
OpenWorks Commercial Cleaning Franchise – Improving Facilities and Pleasing People.
OpenWorks best in class commercial cleaning franchise business model is unique because it takes a comprehensive approach to helping franchisees meet the challenges of operating their businesses. Our business model reduces the operational expenses & quality control issues that plague other janitorial franchisors.
Learn more about unit franchise opportunities or visit us on facebook!